Edit Document: Lesueur's Hairy Bat (en)
How To Use
- To navigate between chunks, either use the Next and Previous buttons or simply click on the chunk you wish to edit. You can also use keyboard shortcut Alt+N for Next, Alt+B for Previous, and Alt+M for Mark & Next.
- Changes are saved as soon as you navigate away from a chunk.
- Chunks have three states: New, Seen, and Verified. If a chunk was found in translation memory, it will be inserted as Seen or Verified.
- If a chunk is modified while in New state, it will be changed to Seen state.
- Subscribers may click on source words to look up translations and add expressions to their personal dictionaries.
- Style markers (e.g. <S4> and </S4>) signify that the text inside has a different format or effect. The markers can be moved around as needed, but don't change the numbers in them.
Lesueur's Hairy Bat
Lesueur's Hairy Bat ( Cistugo lesueuri ) is a species of bat in the Cistugidae family .
It can be found in the following countries : Lesotho and South Africa .
It is found in these habitats : dry savanna , Mediterranean-type shrubby vegetation , and hot deserts .
It is threatened by habitat loss .
Jacobs , D .
Cistugo lesueuri .
2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species .
Downloaded on 09 july 2007 .
Category : Vesper bats
|ReadMe: Don't use this for context-based errors!|
User Dictionaries are a powerful tool, but with that power comes...you know the rest.
In particular, you should not use a User Dictionary to correct errors in the translation. If the translation failed due to an incorrect analysis, such as mistaking a verb for a noun, you should instead tell us about it.
Ideal candidates to go into a User Dictionary are terms and expressions where you always, in all contexts, for all word classes want your own alternative translation to be picked.
Please enter expressions in dictionary lookup form (uninflected) where possible. Valid exceptions are where the expression is inherently plural, such as